Marzipan-Cookie Dough Balls
200g dried apricots
100g ground almonds
40g coconut flour
1 tablet Lovechock Apricot & Ginger Limited Edition
- Soak the dried apricots in water for a few hours to soften.
- Drain the water and add the soaked apricots to a blender. Blend until you have a smooth paste.
- Now you can add the ground almonds and the coconut flour. Stir well and you might need to add more coconut flour depending on the consistency of the apricots you used.
- Next, chop the chocolate and add the chocolate chunks to your dough. Stir once again and form little balls with your hands.
- Let the cookie dough balls sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour to set.
- This snack lasts about 1 week in your fridge.