1 tsp gingerbread spice
100g ground nuts of choice
300g ripe banana
1 tablet Lovechock Winterspice&Mandarin Limited Edition
- Soak the dried dates in water for a few hours to soften.
- Drain the water and add the soaked dates together with the gingerbread spice to a blender. Blend until you have a smooth paste.
- Now you can stir in the ground nuts.
- Spread the mixture evenly in a dish and press it down with your fingers. The best kind of dish for this treat is a silicone mold but anything else lined with some parchment paper works as well.
- Now you can mash the banana and add the mashed mixture on top of your already spread base.
- At last, melt the chocolate and pour it on top of the banana layer. Spread evenly.
- Put the dish in the freezer overnight or for at least 5-6 hours.
- Make sure it’s all set and frozen when removing it from the dish and cutting it into squares. Let the slices thaw for about 10-15 minutes before eating.
- These slices are stored in the freezer and since it’s a frozen treat it lasts for a long time.