80g chia seeds
400ml plantbased milk
1 tablet Lovechock 93% Extra Dark
- Soak the dried dates in water for a few hours to soften.
- Drain the water and add the soaked dates to a blender. Blend until you have a smooth paste. You might need a small splash of water to help blending.
- Stir the chia seeds, the plantbased milk and the blended dates together.
- At last, melt the chocolate and add it to the chia pudding mixture.
- Let it sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to firm up.
- This chia pudding lasts for about 4-5 days in the fridge.