Bliss balls with orange
- A food processor
- A grater
- 125gr medjoul dates
- 18gr Lovechock Pure Nibs (3 pieces)
- 70gr of unroasted walnuts
- 20gr of raw cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon orange grater
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- Wash the orange and grate half a teaspoon of the orange
- Peel the medjoul dates.
- Put all ingredients together in the food processor and mix well for a few minutes.
- Then roll 8 balls with your hands and put them in the fridge for 15 minutes to harden.
- Share with you beloved ones and enjoy!
- Tip: Storage the bliss balls in the fridge to save them even longer.